Sister Abish Curtis

November 2012- May 2014

Monday, November 12, 2012

Address and Such

I will be in the Provo, Utah Missionary Training Center (MTC) for two months. There I will be learning the Tagalog language as well as how to be a superb missionary. Then I fly to the Philippines where I will spend the remainder of my 18 months.

Now I know you are all just dying to know how to write me letters (at least I'm dying for you to know how)

You actually have several options:

1. DearElder.com
      It is probably the fastest and easiest. I'll get it the same day you write it when I'm in the MTC.
     When you go to the webpage you just click the little grey box that says "Write a Letter" (found on the right side of the page).  You will have to enter your address and then the following address for me:

      When I'm in the MTC:
            Sister Abish Curtis
            MTC Mail Box: 316
            Mission Code (optional): Phi-Ang 0123
            Estimated MTC departure date: Jan 16

    You can still write me DearElder letters in the Philippines. All you'll need is my name :)

2. Snail Mail

     MTC address (Use until mid-January)

         Sister Abish Curtis
         MTC Mailbox #316
         PHI-ANG 0123
         2005 N 900 E
         Provo, UT 84604

     Philippines address (Use after mid-January)

        Sister Abish Curtis
        Philippines Angeles Mission
        1827 Gumain St, Redwood Villas
        Clark Field, Angeles City
        2009 Pampanga
        Philippines

3. Pouch Mail
     (Safer and cheaper way of sending me snail mail in the Philippines) Go to this think to find out how you do it: http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/51446/Pouch-service-has-new-regulations.html
     
        Sister Abish Curtis
        Philippines Angeles Mission
        POB 30150
        Salt Lake City, UT 84130

4. Email
     I'm allowed to receive emails from whoever, but as I understand it I'm only allowed to email back to my family. So if you email me I can only write back if you include an address for me to send a letter to.

     abish.curtis@ldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment