Sister Abish Curtis

November 2012- May 2014

Monday, November 25, 2013

Kinda short letter... but at least there are a lot of pictures

Dear Reader,

Thank you reading. 

Little Rhea was baptized this weekend! It was such a sweet little thing. But she didn't come to church yesterday, and we don't know why. But hopefully next week she will come in order to complete her baptism by being confirmed and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Last week at our zone goal setting, the leaders were surprised with the number we had goaled for less actives returned for the month of December: eight. That is the highest number I have ever goaled for, so it was not a normal thing for me either. It is a miracle. Most of those people will be returning within the first or second week and we are pretty sure about them. As I’ve reflected about how we have been able to do it, I’ve been lead to our focus on the temple. For all these people we have been focusing on how important the temple is, and their desire to attend. We have extended a temple goal date to them, and have been working with them to be ready for it. It has really helped to motivate them and get them to church. It is a miracle and hope I will have the chance to attend with them.

I am a happy missionary. I am to the point where I am loving every day of my mission. There are still hard things that happen. But when you’re a missionary, hard doesn't mean bad. 

Love,
Sister "I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain" Curtis
 
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment