Sister Abish Curtis

November 2012- May 2014

Monday, December 9, 2013

Miracles are real, I saw one this week. Do you remember Renato from last week? He is our golden investigator who hasn't been able to walk for the past couple of months. And because of that he was in the right place at the right time for us to find and teach him. He completely accepts everything we teach. He has already read so much of the Book of Mormon.   We have been praying for him to be able to walk and even fasted for it. We have been studying about faith and miracles. And on Thursday we saw one. When we got to Brother Renato's house... he stood. With the help of his walker, he walked. Both me and Sister de Guzman cried for joy.  Before I knew that our God is a God of miracles, but now I really know it. We were walking on clouds on the way home from his appointment. 
 
The next day when we went back his legs were weak again, so he wasn't able to come to church. But he still has the strongest desire to come to church and be baptized. I have no doubt that it will happen, I don't know when or how, but I know that miracles are real. 

Pictures:
-Renato the day he stood
-Michael, our thug of an investigator
-Yesterday the Tishners (office couple) came to our apartment to deliver my Christmas package. It was a double bonus because besides the wonderful package we also go to see them.
-My zone before transfers this last week (don't worry I didn't get transfered)

No comments:

Post a Comment