Sister Abish Curtis

November 2012- May 2014

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Another Week in this Philippine Paradise

Things that happened this week:


-Most of the people we teach don't have TVs or DVD players. So one day we brought our portable DVD player (we use it to watch training videos) and showed everyone the Joseph Smith Movie. It was a good day. 
-I got a hair cut (I trust my companion enough to let her do it, even though this was her first time. It actually turned out pretty good) You can't really tell in half the pictures I'm sending because it was pretty windy...
-We have so many Ward Missionaries who work with us on Sundays that we go on splits every week. Good times, good times. 
-Because today is our preparation day we went on an adventure as a zone. See Pictures.
-At the above mentioned adventure, I got to ride on the top of the jeepny for the first time in my life. I loved it with all my heart. 
-As it is drawing nearer to the end of my mission, I have been evaluating myself and who I have become. I am reviewing the goals that I set at the beginning of my mission and evaluating how I am doing so far and what I still need to improve. My plan is to sprint to the finish. I still have a whole two months left. That is a long time. But I will do my best to sprint the whole way.


Love,
Sister "I can watch the Joseph Smith Movie a milliontimes in one day and still love it" Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment